Friday, January 16, 2009

Financial Liposuction: My Fun Way to Talk about Money

If you want to know what I was up to this weekend, I was in NYC freezing my butt off. What's most interesting is that I was supposed to fly US Airways, out of Laguardia around the same time the plane went down in the Hudson. Of course I would not have been on that flight, but that's too close for comfort!


I saw Raven Symone backstage, as she went into the makeup room right after I did (they make you wear makeup when you go on TV - one day I'll videotape what happens backstage so you can see it). She is a sweet girl and not nearly as overweight as people say she is. In fact, I think she is beautiful, positive, intelligent, an excellent role model and the best child actor I'd ever seen (back in the day).


Beyond that, life is the same. As I mentioned before, my publicists have me doing more press these days, since my Financial Lipo project is on the move, along with many others. This should be an exciting year....or so I hope.







7 comments:

Anonymous said...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzsomeone wake me when Boyce has something important to sayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Anonymous said...

Damn Boyce! What happened to the introductory video that you used to see when you enter this blog? Looks like you tube getting tired of you stealing they stuff. I always thought that this was a bootleg site.

Anonymous said...

no one gives a sh@t about your "theory" on money. we about to swear in THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT!!! quit hatin and get with some relevant coverage!

Anonymous said...

I don't give a sh*t about having a black president. Dr. Boyce is a man who cares about black people. While you're all sitting around sucking Obama's asscrack, he ain't thinking about you at all in the oval office. I am glad that Dr Boyce is keeping us focused.

Anonymous said...

Thats the kind of talk I like to hear!

Anonymous said...

I guess it turns you on...

Anonymous said...

Did you tell her how low of an opinion you have for Bill Cosby?