Thursday, July 3, 2008

Fox News Doctors Photos: Now I know Why I Looked So Bad

by Dr. Boyce Watkins
www.BoyceWatkins.net


Here is a before/after picture of what Fox News did to one of the people it that it attempted to villify on its network. Notice that the first image looks normal, and the second one looks like the guy should be starring in a horror film.

I know this first hand, since that is what I speculated Fox did to me. Last month, when Bill O'Reilly spent 5 days calling for me to be fired from Syracuse University (fortunately, Olbermann and others around the country backed me up and called Bill out for the liar he is), he consistently ran a picture of me that made me look like I was out of "Killer Negroes r Us". If Willy Horton and Flava Flav had a baby together, that would have been my picture.

I didn't think much of it, since I just thought that maybe I was actually that ugly. But many of my friends called and asked "Why do you look so crazy in that picture?" I couldn't tell them why. Even I never thought that Fox News would sink so low as to possibly photoshop a picture to make the villain look even more villainous than before.

Now we have evidence.

Working behind the scenes with Fox, I can tell you that they are, in my opinion, one of the dirtiest networks in the country. When I was booked for back-to-back appearance with Hannity & Colmes and Keith Olbermann, the producer from MSNBC asked me not to tell the Fox producer that they were booking me in the same studio. She said that there are times when the Fox producers will deliberately book the hour they don't need just to make sure that I cannot get onto Olbermann's show. Whether this is true or not, I'm not sure. But based on the other silly things Fox does, I wouldn't doubt it.

Perhaps rather than calling them Fox News, we should call them "Dirty Dog News" or "Fux News", or perhaps we should just call them "Old News", because their journalistic credibility is gone. Perhaps Juan Williams is working for the right network after all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boyce,

I saw your picture. You did not look bad.

I think you are overreacting to Fox News. This has become an obsession.

Just relax and take a deep breath. I know the death threats are hurting you, but you have got to calm down here.

Elrancho78 said...

I don't think it's possible to overreact to Fox and the agenda they push. Fox News doesn't just get things wrong, it does everything it can to mislead people and encite fear and hatred. Fox is a microcosm of all that is cruel and distasteful about America and I don't know how anyone can bear watching it. Even if I just see a clip on YouTube I feel kind of dirty.

Anonymous said...

El Rancho is right. We have to fight to get Fox off the air. Dr Boyce is on point with this. I saw the episodes and that was a horrible picture!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous!
What are you talking about. The brother is not over reacting, this is actually going on and fox new has obviously sunked to the new lows you are trying to defend. Anything other than the truth is wrong.. you need to do your research on fox news because they are misleading and in my opinion. They work for satan himself... Kudos to Dr. Boyce for putting the mess out there and calling fox news on their crooked shit.. This has been going on for YEARS, and Years...