Monday, January 10, 2011

Dr. Boyce Spotlight: Meet Ms. Keri Hilson

Keri Hilson

What is your name and what do you do?
Keri Hilson and I'm a R&B/Pop Singer and also write songs for other artists.


What are some of the misconceptions people have about celebrities and their money?


People tend to think that celebrities are impenetrable to making mistakes, that because they see you in a video with expensive things that your life revolves around that. I've found that my strongest foundation has been my family and friends now more than ever.


What has been the scariest/funniest/best moment in your career?


The best moment in my career is every time I'm on stage, going over lines and about to perform and I think, "Wow. I'm actually awake. I'm living my dream!"

 

Click to read.

No comments: